Currently, more than 100 students are interested in the Art-Nub project, of which 70 students are already actively participating in group development classes.
For three years of work of psychological service with students, by means of a statistical method of data processing, the psychologist has made a conclusion: the most productive method of work with students of technical university of KhAI has appeared art therapy.
Among the students there are also those who do not have a hobby, or have, but do not have the opportunity to develop, someone does not have friends and such requests to the psychologist Odokienko OE received a large number.
Therefore, having psychological and theatrical education, experience in these fields and ready-made work programs, with the consent of the head of the department Prokopenko O.M. the Art-Nub project plan was developed:
- Coworking of students with entrants (invitations of entrants to courses and master classes).
- Transformation of lectures into informal communication between students and a psychologist:
- psychodrama (with the help of theatrical resolution students lose by injuring their life situations),
- fairy-tale therapy (writing a collective script of a fairy tale, and joint staging of a play),
- dance therapy (intuitive feeling of your body).
- Master classes from professionals in painting, theater, vocals and other areas related to creative recreation of students in the KHAI.
- Involvement of interested teachers to hold joint meetings with students and entrants.
- Conference communication of students and entrants with the leading organizations of Ukraine and far beyond its borders.
- Students have the opportunity to spend time not in rooms, nightclubs, computer games, but on the territory of KHAI in Art-Nub.
- Film lectures.